Terms and Conditions of Coach Education Bookings
The course you are applying for is delivered and administered entirely by Modern Tennis International (MTI) limited.
The following terms and conditions are those set out by MTI, and as such they may vary from terms and conditions set out by other course providers.
Course application and attendance
- I must attend all the scheduled dates and times of the course , to qualify for assessment and LTA Credits.
- If I arrive more than 1 hour late after the start of the course, I will not be admitted onto the course.
- MTI reserves the right to reject any applicant whom it considers to be an unsuitable person for involvement on its tennis training courses. This right may also be exercised retrospectively if information is brought to the attention of MTI, which, if known at the time of the application, would have rendered the learner unsuitable.
- The falsification of any information requested in your application and/or the existence of any police record or caution relating to matters considered to be incompatible with certification, constitute circumstances where MTI reserves the right to withdraw or suspend a learner’s LTA Credits.
- If I have stated in my application that I am asking a third party to pay all or part of my course fee on my behalf, I understand that I must provide permission in writing from the organisation agreeing to paying my fees, obtaining a purchase order number if necessary, and that these must be submitted with this course application. If I fail to do so, I understand that this will result in my application being rejected or delayed. I also understand that I am responsible for ensuring that the third party pays my course fee by the start of the course, and that if the required fee has not been paid by the start of the course, I may forfeit my place on the course.
- Learners must be able to communicate effectively in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and must be able to understand the requirements of the course and the information within the course materials in English without assistance.
Course withdrawal and cancellation
- If I withdraw from the course less than 7 days before the scheduled start date of the course then the full course fee will be forfeited if the vacancy is not filled.
MTI is not liable for any damage or loss caused under this application process or for the duration of the course except where this is caused by the negligence of MTI, its employees and directly affiliated bodies but any such liability shall be limited to the extent that such loss was reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract was entered into. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause in no way excludes or limits the liability for personal injury or death caused as a result of the negligence of MTI, it’s employees and affiliated bodies.
I understand that during my assessment I may be video recorded or photographed by the course tutors as part of the assessment evidence. MTI guarantees that any such evidence will be used solely for the purposes of assessment/reassessment and for no other purpose without my consent.
MTI will use your personal data, including sensitive personal data, for coach education purposes only and to send you, by post, email or SMS, information related to coach education. For further details, please contact us.
To help us continue to develop your coaching career and our development of market leading courses, unless you have opted out during the application process, MTI may:
Add your name and contact details to its secure database so that you will receive our periodic coach education newsletters and other relevant promotional material.
Phone you or send you information about other courses and products and about offers from carefully selected third parties, by post, email or SMS.
Pass your contact details to carefully selected third parties and partners so that they can send you by post or email details of their products and services.
Terms and Conditions of Online Memberships
Once an MTI Gold Membership has been purchased or been auto renewed the applicant will have up to 30 days max. to request a refund. Members who remain on an auto renewal membership have the sole responsibility to switch off their auto renewal system. They can ask MTI to assist them with this.
- All courses booked by members must be attended strictly within their membership period year
- Gold members are not allowed to offer their course place to anyone else.
- Gold membership is strictly only for the member themselves.
Terms and Conditions of Digital Product Purchases
Once a downloadable digital product has been purchased, MTI are unable to issue refunds
Terms and Conditions of Clothing Purchases
MTI as a fulfilment company do not accept returns.
When an order is received, if there is a print fault/print error then we take full responsibility for this. We ask that you send an image of the issue along with the order number to email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible. Once we have the images, we will issue a reprint and dispatch the replacement item(s) as soon as possible.
Should an order have been damaged in transit, we also take full responsibility for this and ask for an image and the order number again sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a re-print on the affected items.
If you order and simply change your mind, we would not accept a return/issue a replacement in this case.